- The delivery timeframes provided on our website are calculated according to location, package size, and shipping carriers’ transit times. Please note: The displayed dates are estimates only. In any event, we are committed to keeping you informed as updates become available, and to delivering the parts you need as quickly as possible.
- “Business days” for ship-out or delivery timeframes refer to Mondays through Fridays only. (Do not include Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays [that fall on a weekday] when counting business days.)
- Example #1: Order has a delivery timeframe of 3-5 business days and tracking number shows the order left our warehouse on a Monday. Begin counting from the following business day (Tuesday). Assuming no holidays fall within the interval of 3-5 business days, you can expect your package to be delivered on Thursday, Friday, or Monday of the following week.
- Example #2: Order has a delivery timeframe of 3-5 business days and tracking number shows that order left our warehouse on a Friday. A holiday falls on Saturday. Begin counting from Monday, which is the next business day. You can expect your package to arrive by Friday.
- We do not process or deliver packages on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- CarParts.com does not ship to PO Box, mailbox, and APO/FPO addresses. Orders placed with these types of addresses may result in delays.
- Shipping charges (for both original orders and returns) are non-refundable for tires, aftermarket wheels, and tire & aftermarket wheel packages.
Most orders are processed for shipment or leave our warehouse within 24-48 hours of your order confirmation date, unless otherwise specified. Delivery or transit times will vary depending on the size of the package and the delivery location. Small and medium-sized packages are generally delivered within 3-5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) from the date the packages leave our warehouse. Orders containing bumpers, doors, hoods, or other large parts may still qualify for free shipping. However, these items require special handling and are usually shipped via truck freight where delivery or transit times may take a bit longer (see Truck Freight information below). In addition, there may be instances in which orders with multiple parts/items will have multiple tracking numbers depending on which warehouses the parts/items will be coming from. Please note that we disclaim all liability for orders that do not meet anticipated delivery dates.
Truck freight applies to orders with large parts or items—such as hoods, fenders, bumpers, etc.—that require special handling due to their shape, weight, or packaging. Orders with these characteristics are shipped via truck freight. Orders are usually processed for shipment within 24-48 hours of your order confirmation date, unless otherwise specified. Delivery may take up to 10-14 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) within the contiguous United States. In the event that your order is subject to additional charges, we will contact you via telephone or email with a revised shipping quote.
Overnight and 2-Day Shipping
Overnight or 2-day shipping is available for most small and medium-sized packages for additional charges. The specific shipping options will be displayed at checkout after you enter a shipping address. Air freight carriers reserve the right to extend their delivery times by 24 hours when delivering to residential addresses. This is beyond our control and air freight charges will NOT be refunded. All orders must be received before 1:00 PM Eastern Time (10:00 AM Pacific Time) Monday to Fridays only. No overnight or 2nd-day deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Please be advised that if you place your order(s) for overnight or 2nd-day delivery on a holiday, the processing of your order(s) will only begin on the following available business day.
Performance and Accessory Part Orders
All performance and accessory parts are shipped via ground service only. Most orders leave our warehouse within 24-48 hours of your order confirmation date, unless otherwise specified. Shipping times may vary, depending on the size of the package and the delivery location. Small and medium-sized packages are generally delivered within 3-5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) from their date of shipment. Orders containing brush guards, running boards, or other large items may require special handling and are usually shipped via truck freight (see Truck Freight information above), where delivery times may be longer. Overnight and 2-day shipping are not available for performance and accessory part orders.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
While we are happy to offer products to customers located in Alaska or Hawaii, shipping to these locations may require additional charges and delivery days.
Upon receiving your order, inspect all shipping package(s) and items thoroughly for signs of damaged, missing, or incorrect parts. Our warehouses exert all efforts to prevent shipping damage, but it does occur on occasion. If you happen to receive a damaged part, please call us immediately to prevent you from being charged freight both ways. We are not responsible for damaged, missing, or incorrect parts after 90 business days, regardless of which party is at fault. We are also not responsible for lost or stolen packages, and all claims from such incidents must be reported and processed through the shipping company. See Risk of Loss (below) for additional information.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from our website are made pursuant to our shipping terms, which are FOB shipping point. This means that risk of loss and title of any item is passed to you at the shipping point, which is when the carrier accepts the goods for transport. We are not directly responsible for lost or stolen packages, but we will be happy to assist you in filing a claim with the shipping company. You must contact us immediately if the entire shipment was not received within two (2) full days of the carrier’s estimated delivery date. All requests must be made within thirty (30) days of the shipment date for any possibility of a claim.